I am finding much more information after searching not just interactive websites, but yet the components that should make up an interactive website, such as blogging. I will be honest with you and tell you that I am more of a hands-on-learner. I do like the Diigo site for organizing websites ans sharing with others, but when it comes to sitting down and writing my lit review, pulling what is important and organizing my thoughts, I will be printing off these articles and lay them in order for me organize my thoughts. I like to write on the paper, cross out ideas, highlight/combine thoughts. I guess you could call me old fashioned on this one. But, I will be using Diigo to post the PDF's of articles that I have found so that my critical friends can view them and give me feedback. As usual, I have myself here a work in progress, but here a few of the many articles that I did find. Still trying to rework my wording for my searches to find some other articles. I will keep you posted!
Kebritchi, M., Hirumi, A., Kappers, W., & Henry, R. (2009). Analysis of the supporting websites for the use of instructional games in K-12 settings. British Journal of Educational Technology, 40(4), 733-754. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8535.2008.00854.x.
Kong, K. (2009). A comparison of the linguistic and interactional features of language learning websites and textbooks. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 22(1), 31-55. doi:10.1080/09588220802613799
Sang, A. (2009). The Creation of the ‘Hong Kong Visual Arts Education Web’ and the Use of the Inquiry-Based Teaching Approach. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 28(2), 215-224. doi:10.1111/j.1476-8070.2009.01608.x
Damico, J., & Baildon, M. (2007). Examining ways readers engage with websites during think-aloud sessions. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 51(3), 254-263. Retrieved from Academic Search Premier database.
Fancovıcová, J., Prokop, P., & Uşak, M. (2010). Web-Site as an Educational Tool in Biology Education: A Case of Nutrition Issue. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice, 10(2), 907-921. Retrieved from Academic Search Premier database.
Moorthy, D., Cappellano, K., & Rosenberg, I. (2008). Nutrition and Crohn's disease: an update of print and Web-based guidance. Nutrition Reviews, 66(7), 387-397. doi:10.1111/j.1753-4887.2008.00048.x.
A Search (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=aph&db=buh&db=ufh&db=ehh&db=20h&db=eric&db=f3h&db=funk&db=8gh&db=hlh&db=lxh&db=lkh&db=ulh&db=prh&db=bwh&bquery=(Education)+and+(websites)+or+(blogging)&cli0=FT&clv0=Y&cli1=RV&clv1=Y&cli2=DT1&clv2=200009-201009&type=1&site=ehost-live )
No comments:
Post a Comment