Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Practical Experience 2 with iMovie Day 1 (9-20-2010)


So, as you all know, I am new to the Mac world and am determined to learn as much as I possibly can! I am so very thankful for the Lynda.com subscription for the year. This time around, I choose to check out and learn more about the iMovie application.

I have been working with imovie for the last 3 months, and have learned probably the bare minimum to do what I need to do. But I must admit, I have seen some pretty awesome videos that my classmates have made and am jealous. I know I will be using imovie in the upcoming months so I am taking this time to invest in learning more about the application.


For the first day, I am learning about the storyboard and various functions/shortcuts.
Did you know that you can switch your project screen with the library screen to create more working space for your projects?
This little button right here, located around the right hand side of the screen towards the middle. 
More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment