
iGoogle Home
iGoogle FSO
iGoogle AR/CBL
iGoogle ETC
For this blog post I first had to set up my new PLE (Personal Learning Environment) on my iGoogle. I am really excited about this PLE and feel that I will be learning quite a bit this month through it. I loved working with Google to begin with but I think I might have just increased my love of Google after starting to set up my PLE. Google truly does have so much to offer! There seems to be a gadget/design for every type of personality out there! Google is very easy to work with, and I love that you can just drag and drop to set things up just like you want them. (There is nothing more frustrating to me than using a program that doesn’t allow a plethora of options!) And, if you find something doesn’t work/look like you want it to, it is very easy to exchange, update, more, or delete. I encourage everyone out there to set up his/her own PLE and invest some time in learning something new each day through a Google PLE.
I have to admit, I was first overwhelmed by all the new acronyms and trying to figure out what certain things are and where to put them that I had to teach someone. When I teach it to someone, I seem to develop more of an understanding and I gain experience in practicing. I am so thankful for a patient husband! Now, if only I could talk him into purchasing the new droid so that I can use Google on the go!



No comments:
Post a Comment